As I mentioned a few posts ago I’ve had a minor damp problem in the shed. However I found something much more insidious and potentially destructive in there today. I’ve been re-basing my trees (all the hexes you may have noticed in previous photos have gone- all the trees are on smaller round bases for more flexibility) and I was putting a batch away this afternoon and saw unidentified rodent poo in the terrain box….
After cleaning things up I had a check around and can see no other sign of them, in fact this is the first evidence I’ve seen of any rodents in the 10+ years I’ve been in this house.
I’ve asked about for some top tips to get rid of them and they are ranged from the sensible to the ingenious to the violent but all of them good, though any more would be gratefully received.
I think tomorrow I will go down to B and Q to see what I can get to start me off. I’m not worried about them getting in to the house as Mickey will sort them out.
For those of you that were expecting or hoping for a Stalingrad themed post I can only apologize. I’ll will put on up tomorrow.