A bit overa week ago I was asked by J (one of the guys that I played the necromunda campaign with) if I wanted to bring my Chaos Cultists along to a narrative 40k/ Inquisimunda game being run at the club. Obviously I said yes… then realised although I had 5 cultists painted the other were still on the sprues. Still I had time…
… I speed painted the Iraqis (see previous post) whilst I worked out what to do with the cultists. The GW set only has 5 poses and I already had a set of them, Brian had very kindly given me some Genestealer Cult and Skitari parts which I was thinking of using for conversion purposes, I also found some very old (1980s) parts so I got out the scalpel, clippers and plastic glue and got going.
Here are the converted but unpainted figures: the light grey parts are from Genestealer Cults and the red plastic bits from the Skitari. The Heavy Bolters (will count as heavy stubbers) are scraps left from my now AWOL circa 1991 Squat army and the flamer conversion was made with parts from the RT01 set of Space Marines.
Here are the 10 painted.
I’m pleased as this now makes 15 unqiue cultist models in my collection, thus making a second gang for use in Necromunda.
As for the game I’ll post that tomorrow.